Celiveo's VAR contract provides distribution rights for Celiveo products within your country. This is not a sole contract.
The VAR contract includes a certification process that gives you the opportunity to obtain discounts and special offers. The certification process consists of the following:
- VARs receive a list of the topics that will be covered in the certification exam (i.e. Celiveo Enterprise, multi vendors MFPs/printers, etc.) and indications to where the training material can be found (for self-training)
- Once the candidate has learned the material, he/she can attend a JetClass (annual training provided by Celiveo).
- Two representatives per company must attend the JetClass: one sales and one technical. Both must have worked on the certification exam. The certification is per employee, not per company
- The JetClass informs and trains VARs in the *new* features of Celiveo. JetClasses do not cover past versions, which are supposed to already have been mastered.
- Celiveo JetClass training is free of charge to invited VARs (not including the price of travel and accomodation).
Celiveo VARs benefit from a range of pre- and post-sales tools:
- The Knowledge Base contains firmware, software, PJLs, and other tools and all marketing and technical information (whitepapers, datasheets, user/installation guides, release notes, etc).
- Online incident tracking center
- Online remote training/support
- Yearly JetClasses training session
- Marketing units