To return a product for repair or replacement, you need to:
- Enter the incident in the Celiveo tracking center, describing the problem in the ticket.
- Technical Support will determine whether the problem is setup, software, or hardware related and if a return is necessary.
- If Technical Support decides that the product needs to be returned for repair or replacement, Celiveo will provide you with an RMA number (through the tracking center).
- The defective product should then be shipped prepaid with the RMA number on the outside of the package.
- Celiveo sends the repaired product or replacement product back to you.