- Internet connection (no proxy) for PC and printers
- Network printers supported by Celiveo 365
- For the Celiveo 365 administrator, a Win 10 or 11 PC with .NET Desktop runtime 6.X.X, Edge/Chrome/Firefox browser.
- An active Microsoft 365 subscription
- An activated Universal Print license for end-users is needed with enough print credits to print documents (if Pull Print is used)
- Celiveo Administrators must be Printer Administrator in AAD, that’s how they are identified by the Celiveo Web Admin portal
- At subscription time: the Administrator linking Celiveo 365 to your Microsoft 365 tenant must be a member of one of the following two groups: Global Administrator or Privilege Role Administrator. This is necessary to authorize Celiveo 365 to connect to your Microsoft 365 tenant and process print jobs, identify users.
General Prerequisites Print
Modified on: Thu, 19 Jan, 2023 at 6:58 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.